READ THIS FIRST: Start Here
Welcome to the Webinar Sales Funnel Template!
Here’s a hard fact: over 50% of your webinar sales will be made AFTER the webinar is over.
That’s why it’s vital to boost your sign up rate, increase the number of people who show up live, and create a successful webinar sales funnel that’s guaranteed to transform your webinar registrants into paying customers.
Roll up your sleeves and get ready to write an epic webinar sales funnel that’s effective at boosting your bottom line without being pushy or sales-y!
How this Webinar Sales Funnel Template works:
- There are 3 parts to the Webinar Sales Funnel Template: before the webinar, day of the webinar and after the webinar.
- Each of the emails have a different number, and are in chronological order. On some occasions, there are multiple emails with the same number. This means that they should be sent out at the same time, but to different recipients (see below).
- You'll notice that I placed in the title (i.e. next to each email number) in parentheses who should receive each email. When using a powerful email marketing tool like ConvertKit, it’s easy to differentiate your webinar live attendees from your webinar registrants from the remainder of your email list. First off, every person who registers for your webinar should be tagged as a webinar registrant (see BONUS ConvertKit tech trainings for a step-by-step tutorial on this). If they attend the webinar live, have ConvertKit automatically switch their tag from webinar registrant to live attendee by creating a custom link trigger (again, see BONUS ConvertKit tech trainings for a step-by-step tutorial on this). When sending an email to the remainder of your email list, send your email to all subscribers, and remove those who have been tagged as webinar registrants or attendees.
- You have access to a 'template' and an 'example' for each email you should send. The template email includes prompts, which are illustrated by [brackets and words in red]. Just substitute those with the applicable information, as it relates to the topic of your webinar and offer. If you want to see what that looks like in action, just check out the example email, which are the EXACT emails I send out when promoting my webinar on traffic generation.
- Even though you have exact copy to use, you'll get the best results if you write the emails in your own voice and use your own examples.
- Once you open up each email 'lesson', you'll not only find the email subject copy, but also when and at what time you should send that email, as well as an email subject line you can use.
There you have it! You're now ready to write an epic webinar sales funnel to promote your webinar and offer. Once you have created this webinar sales funnel, you can use it again and again in the months and years to come to skyrocket your sales.